Monday, January 16, 2012

some of the best albums of 2011..including some I haven't heard yet

Yes, I know #1 and #3 are cheating, but it's my list (:
  •  Tim Wainscott: Love Songs (unreleased)
  • The Violet Burning: The Story of Our Lives
  • U2: Achtung Baby Super Deluxe
  • Bill Mallonee: The Power and the Glory
  • Radiohead: The King of Limbs
  • Wilco: The Whole Love
  • Switchfoot: Vice Verses
  • Florence and the Machine:Ceremonials
  • Coldplay:Mylo Xyloto
  • Wilco: The Whole Love
  • David Bazan - Strange Negotiations
  • Passion:  Here for You 
  • Derri Daughtery: Clouds  Echo in Blue
  • Sigur Ros: Inni
Comments:

--Wish I could count the new David Crowder..it's 2012 by matter of days!:

Also:
 Kerosene Halo: Kerosene Halo( "Three Legged Dog" concert video)




 --I have got to get into Bon Iver, it's on the list of every genius I know (especially Ryan..and it's #1 on Paste list)

-I'll bet I'll add The Joy Formiddable: The Big Roar...but haven't heard it yet
            How could this not be on my list when Rolling Stone said of them:
"We've seen rock's future, and it's Welsh, blond and has a drummer so badass he makes Keith Moon sound like your Mom playing Rock Band (Ghost of Keith Moon, pleas don;t haunt us!)"

-These may make my list later..haven't heard yet:


Some great lists by others:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!